background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Name

We named him Joseph Isaiah for the first few days but then changed it to Job Isaiah...so here he is my handsome son Job!







..." Look at all that hair!" Yes, my baby has hair. After seven bald babies who would have guessed. Even when the 4-d ultrosound showed hair I just figured it was just a little, but no indeed, my baby son has lots of hair! When I first saw a picture of my husband as an infant I pictured our babies with lots of hair because he had so much when he was born, but one after another we had bald babies.






1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAWE. Raymee he is perfect and beautiful. Isn't God sooooo good? I have been checking in here daily in the hopes you would post a picture, and just now I thought I'd check again even though I checked this morning and I screamed in delight when I saw you had posted. My whole family came running to see what was the matter and then Kassidy my 12 yr old says "Mom he is so cute, who is he?" I laughed and explained that we are cyber friends through Michelle! Anyways congratulations Messenger family he is babylicious, enjoy these precious baby moments that leave so quickly. God has blessed you indeed! Praying for you and Job (love the name by the way) as you bond.
    Blessings
    Cheryle

    ReplyDelete