background

Friday, December 24, 2010

New Again Brad Paisley & Sara Evans Music Video *UPDATED*



Merry Christmas to all my friends, we have the hide a bed pulled out and the in laws are spending the night. We celebrated tonight with two sets of grandparents and uncle and aunt Jackie, who found out they are having a baby boy! We feasted on leg of lamb and corned venison with brussel sprouts ( which by the way were a hit!) fruit sallad and a sausage spinach bread loaf that ended up not rising but was still deliciouse and I just renamed it Svedish Flat Bread with sausage and spinach...the croud assumed that it was supposed to be so flat :)
As I was preparing dinner Joe took the children all sledding, well all but baby Job. He stayed home and slept the whole time making it a breeze to put it all together. I enjoyed my quiet time, listening to classical christmas charols on the radio. Oh they were splendid to drink in as the snow came down outside. It was a very romantic setting and then UPS pulled in the driveway. I had to tell the UPS man that there is really nothing more beautiful than Christmas Eve, snow and the UPS truck all together. He ov course was having a great day with so many people as happy as I to receive his knock at the door.

Christmas at our house is about family, tradition and togetherness. Moses, Micah and Joshua all sang "We Three Kings" and " We Wish You a Merry Christmas" as Noah played the piano. Eve did a solo of "Away in a Manger" and "You are my Sunshine" after dinner for everyone. Eve even danced as she sang. I am pretty sure she even pointed at me when she sang the line " you'll never know dear how much I love you". Ahh to bask in the moment. I am headed up stairs to make sure that each stocking has its Christmas Orange and then off to bed I will go and when I awake I will grab the NEW VIDEO CAMERA we received tonight!!!! and film my preciouse ones in their delight of Chrismas new. Merry Chrismas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment