background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Micah Makes Lunch for 9 for Under $4


This what my tiny kitchen looks like with all my helpers. Joshua is shredding cheese on the new amazing salad shooter we got for Christmas from my mother in law. It is a wonder! Everyone loves to take turns using it and we get a crowd also!

Micah made lunch today, he cut up potatoes and poured garlic olive oil that we make from just soaking a half gallon of whole garlic cloves in olive oil. It is so yummy!

Here he is with the finished product. They were so good! We served them with sprouts that finished today and green salad.

While I was getting pictures of Micah I thought I would snap a picture of this. It is up on my cupboards where I hang all sorts of lovely inspirational verses or sayings. This is my newest one that I copied from the Happy Valley News. I tell myself each morning to get over "IT".

Daddy and Sim are getting ready to go.

Bi-bi Sim Courage, mmmmwwaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment