background

Friday, February 25, 2011

Chicken Coops, Skiing and Parties

Tomorrow morning Daddy and all the big boys are going skiing with grandma and papa. They get to spend the night in a hotel and go swimming and hot tubing so we were packing snow suits, gloves, hats, scarves along with pulling out the swimming gear. It was a lot of work!
I am staying behind because Heaven has a very sprained ankle. I forgot to tell her not to climb on top of the chicken coop and jump from the roof. ( I just can't believe I forgot to cover that one!) So Heaven, Eve, Sim, and Job will all be making our own party here, along with Tia the princess dog that we are watching.

Stay tuned and see how the party we are going to have at home will be the funnest one had!


No comments:

Post a Comment