This is really thought provoking and I wanted to share it with everyone.
What are we willing to do for these little ones?
If you are reading this you probably are like me, I can not relate. I have always had a bed, never experienced real hunger, never been abandoned.
I ask myself, what can I do?
Talking to a friend the other day who works at Eagles Nest orphanage (see side bar) in Guatemala and my heart ached as I listened to her tell about a possibly 2 month old baby girl pulled from a dumpster. She weighed only 6 pounds but she was alive and so the police had took her to their orphanage. Someone went through their pregnancy, went through labor, gave birth to a baby girl and waited a few weeks and then disposed of her into the trash.
Babies are being thrown away. How can we really, I mean really, comprehend that.
BABIES- ARE- BEING- THROWN- AWAY!!!
Where are you?
Where are you?
Pray, pray for our world.
Where is your heart?
No comments:
Post a Comment