There were 99 people at the home gathering of the Saints yesterday, so many of GODs people here to celebrate with one another the marriage of our good friend Martha to her beloved Jamin. The wedding is this afternoon, the children are resting before the big event. There were over 500 RSVP's and more coming who had not RSVP'd. We chopped potatoes for the wedding feast and helped make meatballs and now we are trusting GOD to bring it all together. GOD IS SO BIG!
I can not begin to express how blessed I have been by this trip. The encouragement found in brotherly and sisterly fellowship with believers who humbly seeking after GOD. The prayers, the singing and the time of gathering with one another has caused me realize how hungry I am for that fellowship that I see here. I feel renewed in strength and refreshed to go home and live a more simpler life, to sing more, pray more and love bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment