#10 Thankful for flannel pajama's and because they are so great I am going to declare today a pajama day!
#11 So thankful for friends who made our birthday party yesterday very special, we had almost 50 people to roast hot dogs and marshmallow and play volley ball with. Noah was so surprised and so happy , especially when he opened up his BIG present and his buddies jumped out, he was literally shaking! All the moms were wiping their eyes. It was so touching.
#13 Thankful for the view from our big window. The frost on the ground and the birds scurrying around for food this morning was absolutely perfect. I will really miss that view when we move. Because we get all four seasons here in Goldendale and the farmers field is directly in front of us we get spoiled with beauty. Spring time green, summer time golden field, fall time harvested wheat and winter time white. I am soaking up this last season in this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment