background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

#17-19 The Grandfathers in Our Lives

#17 My dad, father to 5 and grandfather to 21. Loves to stack rocks and landscape. Loves diet cola's and auctions and handing out suckers to children. He is wise and kind and loves the Lord. He is known for working hard in the summer to keep his pool ready for grandchildren.
He is playful and loves to tease. #SOTHANKFULFORADADLIKETHIS


#18 Papa Mitch, father to 3 grandfather to 11. Loves the Lord, hunting, boating, fishing, archery, horses, camping, carrot cake and doughnuts. He loves being a grandpa and is such a blessing to us as he gives us hay for our livestock and helps Joe build the rock house. The children love and always look forward to the adventures he takes them on. #FATHERINLAWMADEINHEAVEN


#19 Great Grandpa AL. PRECIOUS. Father to 3, grandfather to 5 and great grandfather to 11. First of all I lost both my grandfathers, my dads dad when I was 8 and my moms dad when I was 21. When I married Joe, grandpa became my grandpa and let me tell you I really love him as if he always was my grandpa. He loves to share stories with us and always has a good word of encouragement for us. Grandpa loves Jesus. #GRANDPAWONDERFUL


How blessed we are to live in the same town as 3 grandfathers who love the Lord and them. These strong men have given us a rich heritage in the Lord. We are thankful to have them in our lives. Praise God for GODLY GRANDFATHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment