background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#23-25

#23 I am thankful for sister tea parties. There are 5 years between Heaven and Eve and so when they were little I would make little tea parties with water and raisens for them to share just the two of them every day in their room. It would be easy for them both to not take full advantage of having a sister because they are both very close with their brothers so I make it a priority to have "sister-teas".
#24 Thankful for puppies. Our friends Meagan and Chad had puppies and let my sister in law and her sister and our 22 children drop in on her yesterday. This little one is 3 weeks old and from a litter of 6. Heaven also is thankful for puppies and would like to bring one home. Lets just see if daddy gets on board with that one.

#25 My friend Meagan let us, all 22 children with us 3 moms, drop in on her with just a few hours notice. She showed us around her family farm and made hot coa-coa and cookies for the children. I am thankful for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment