background

Friday, November 11, 2011

#31-33

#31 Today I am thankful for my family bubble. I have a handsome, hardworking, caring and very wise husband who takes amazing care of me then I have the best step-son I could have dreamed of and 8 beautiful babies, yes Noah you will always be my baby. I wake up each day knowing it will be like no other and I ride the waves that come at me. Sometimes it is easy and sometimes it is hard but always worth it. Love my family bubble.

#32 Bubble number 2 is my extended family. I am so thankful for all of them. My sister calls almost every day and I get to hear all about my cute niece and nephew. My brother Adam is funny and is at the top of the list to call if I need help. My other brother Ryan is generous and has great taste because my sister in law is my bestie :) My mom is the smartest women on earth and daddy is perfect. My in laws are fun to be with and I would be their friend if they weren't my family meaning that I like them for them not just because I married them.

#33 Bubble number 3 is my friends. I grew up in Goldendale, a small community, and I still live here so I know A LOT of people and A LOT of people know me. My children think I am very popular because I say hi to just about everyone I see. It takes a long time to run into the grocery store because I see so many faces I care about. But realistically they are not all my friends but we do have a sweet circle of friends who we gather with here in Goldendale and many many far away brothers and sisters in the Lord whom are very dear to me. I love my friend bubble. Thankful for bubbles today.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful to be a part of your friend bubble :o) Sending you an email...we want to make real plans to see you soon! Vanessa

    ReplyDelete