#54-56 Last night we really enjoyed having company over. Our friends just found out they are expecting their first and it was so fun to share baby advise. She asked me what baby things I would recommend and the first thing I said was my Ergo. I only just got it a few months ago but I wish I had gotten one right away. They are so wonderful, I got mine off of craigslist.com for just $60. (It's even an organic one which means it is extra soft) So I am thankful for the company, thankful for the conversation and the ergo!
#57 My good friend had a terrible asthma attack last night and almost died, I am thankful that it was not her time to go. I have never met anyone with such severe asthma, someone just told me today about salt pipes for asthma. It is supposed to help a lot. They are only $40 and so I think she needs to try it. Joe's Grandparents offered to buy it for her because Joe's grandpa has been using it and says it works so great to relieve him of his emphysema.
#58 The children woke up sad because we had to cancel our morning church plans with our friends because of the asthma attack. We were thankful and excited to then be able to spend the day with all the children while the parents went to go get new medicine for her asthma.
#59 My mother in law turned 55 yesterday and we celebrated her today! Thankful for such a young and hip mother in law. She is beautiful and kind hearted, generous, hospitable, creative, honest and loves the Lord. She is always there when we need her to baby sit, gives us free hair cuts and makes great dinners to feed our whole family. I am thankful for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment