background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

#84-88

#84 I was sick in the night. I thought I might be getting the stomach flu and the smell of the sturgeon I had cooked for dinner was lingering and making it worse. I was worried that I might have food poisoning and if that was the case the others would too. I can't tell you how thankful I was to wake up feeling myself! Praise GOD! I hate the stomach flu.

#85 I made the house smell pretty today using a home made vinegar cleaning solution with clove oil, orange oil, and cinnamon oil in it. I love cleaning when it smells so nice. Thankful for my smelling senses!

#86 Simeon came into the room where Joe and I sat. "Do I look handsome?"
"Yes you do, you look very handsome...what is all over your face! Oh a tube of carmex." Thankful carmex wipes off easy enough:)

#87 Thankful to feel the Lords presence with me today, thankful that He is always with me even when I don't always feel Him there. He is a good and special friend and one who won't ever leave me or not invite me to His party.

#88 Thankful for good news! Friends from far away Canada are coming to spend New Years with us! We are excited and elated and jumping up and down at the same time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment