November

I like being thankful. I love being thankful.When I was in the depths of despair after having Job I could think of nothing to be thankful for.Everything every one did was wrong. Nothing was good.So what did I do?I looked for things to be thankful for. I started a 'Thankful Journal' and every day I would write one thing down that I was thankful for. Soon I found my self looking for things to be thankful for and as my eyes started to open up from the hazy depression I was fighting I saw that my world is full of presents from my good shepherd.
I challenge you this November to write down 3 things you are thankful for every day and I will to right here. If we get busy then lets make sure to go back the next day and write them then. At the end of the month of November we will have 90 reasons to reflect back on and when we all die our children can have our list and know that even though we were busy people we loved the gift of life and embraced it fully!
Get busy, be thankful.
Today I am thankful for #1 Time *The time I found to organize the book shelves and the laundry room shelves. (Trying to get the house extra clean for Noah's Birthday Party in just 2 days.)
#2 Beautiful Children *Simeon standing at the front door holding his "special kitty". He started to talk and laugh and I could not understand a word he was saying but it was adorable.
#3 Happy Thoughts * Today is the day the Pittman's roll into town* The children do not know so I just keep smiling to myself at the thought of the surprise they are in for. Because they just moved her they have big boxes so the boys are going to wrap themselves up in one of the boxes and let Noah unwrap them:) SMILING AGAIN.
Fun surprise in boxes. :)
ReplyDelete