(missing Isaac)
It seems like I am either 100% or below 50%. I am slowly climbing these days, it seems like December was a total flop with holidays and flu and colds. The DeHarts came in early December and stayed a few days, then within days we were sick with the dreaded flue, Noah ended up in the hospital with pnemonia, his oxygen was down to 83%, that is way to low. I was sick also and had to sleep in that hiddeous straight from the 70's reto blue chair at the Goldendale Hospital. ( my dad probably sat there while my mom was in labor with me) It was so uncomfortable that I really did not sleep at all. Joe stayed the next night, they brought in a original NINTENDO! Joe and Noah had fun playing that together, Noah was so impressed with Joe's skills! Holidays were busy, the feasting marathon started Christmas Eve at Joe's brothers new house, Lamb and Ham with lots of extras, Christmas Morning was Eggs Benedice at Joe's moms, Christmas Day Dinner was prime rib at my mom's house, Day after Christmas Breakfast at my moms house was Cinnamon ROlls and omlets with tomatoe sauce, Day After Christmas Dinner was at our house and we had philipino food cooked by my sister in law. It is good that I got the flue befor Christmas, I was able to lose a litle before so I could gain it back. ;( We found out last week that we are expecting a baby! Hooray, we are thankful and eager to meet the baby. Not eager to be pregnant through the summer though. God has been moving and opening and closing doors. This baby is His hand in our lives. My friend Becky has just not been doing good and in the back of our minds this whole time was that we may raise this baby. We were excited at the idea that God may give us a child through adoption but I kept praying that I would not be like Sarah with Abraham and think that I knew what God was doing and in some way interfere with His perfect plan. I was advised to guard my heart and not claim this baby, but I love this little guy. I watched him on ultrosound when Becky was just 4 months along and rejoiced at his profile while this mother chose not to look. I have been praying for him, praying first for his life to be spared and then for his life to glorify God. I have been to the doctor appointments and gone to sleep thinking of names to suggest to the mother who thought it would be funny to name him Psychy. I have grown this baby in my heart. Becky's doctor reported to CPS that this mother would in no way be able to care for the needs of this infant. CPS informed us that they would place the baby with us, just like I wanted...But God has a different plan. Joe and I found out we were pregnant, of course we know how to do twins, well that is if any one ever figures it out. The idea of two babies sounded like twins! Then as we continued to pray that God would lead and we would follow Him and not my heart two days after we found out we were pregnant the Sharps found out they were pregnant.. This was significant because if we did not adopt the baby they were open and eager. Now with two postive pregnancy tests within days of eachother we bagan to wonder what GOd was doing. We asked for advise from my parents and my dad had some major cautioning and concerns regarding two babies. I prayed about those. I asked a good friend who gave similiar concerns, I prayed about those and than I asked Becky's dad if he had a preference as to who raised his grandchild. I assumed he would want us to so that he could play a part but he suprised me and said that althou we are good people he thought the baby should go to a childless couple being that God had blessed us abundantly already. Wow, so clear. Joe's sister and husband would be great parents and so I called them and asked them to pray about the baby, perhaps GOd would lead them to adopt. I liked the idea because the baby that I love could be my nephew and I could still love him. Angie talked to Ryan, her husband, and right off the bat he said now way. The baby could be drug affected, it would be to open of an adoption because we know Becky. IT just did not seem right to him. Angie was disapointed and suprised at how big of a no she had gotten. Then the next morning he e-mailed her from work and tolled her that all nigh long God had been speaking to him. That this baby was supposed to be their baby, that even if something was wrong this baby needed love and God wanted them to loved him. He tolled her right than he was 100% wanting this. So pray that as Becky's due date is approaching, Feb.21, the legalities and paperwork would go smooth. They will have to go through a homestudy and back ground check which takes weeks. I am a little wheepy as I say good bi to my baby and hello to my nephew but am so thankful that God has allowed us to ba apart of something so beutiful. I know God opened up Debbie and mine own wombs as if to say, " This baby is not yours, but because you were my hands and feet, my ears and my tears I will not leave you empty armed." Pray that Becky will be saved. She is so hard to deal with these days as we grow weary of her sluggard ways. We know that God is most glorified through us as we persevere through the hard things and we want to do what is right. She is most definatly demon possesed...no I am not being rude. When we pray she laughs so loud and so hystarical that she is wiping away tears...it is no subtle thing, we pray for her out loud as she does this, it only happens when we worship and talk to God. I am so thankful that this baby will be raised to bring Glory to GOD.
On the farm news...THe mama pig had her piglets. 1,2,3,4,5,6 litlle piggies then mama pig killed 1,2,3,4,5,6 little piggies. It was awful, I got down there when only two were left alive. Heaven was crying, she had just witnessed one of the deaths. I needed to shovel out the dead piglets so that mama would not eat them, I could not go in to do it so I was in a funny position sticking my head through the small opening from the outside of the pen into the pig hut. As I was trying balance baby piglets on the shovel the mama came back in and started trampling the live ones, trying to bury them alive! The piglets were squeeling the piglets were squeeling! I tried to ger her to go with a couple of whacks to the head and backside with a shovel...it was awful seeing them cry and there mother have no instinct to nurse them or warm them or anything. Certainly not like any DIsney movie ever made! We are all still dealing with the loss, Joe especially has taken it hard....not as much bacon. We are having a man who does a ministry caled Moses Song MInistries stay at our house this weekend, he travels around the US and gives seminars about music. We heard of him through Creation Illistrated magazine. He wanted to come speak to us, he sings also.... Joe and I went to Cellilo yesterday and handed out Way of the Master DVD;s and ten commandment coins alont with million dollar bill tracts. As we were going door to door we saw a mean drooling rottweiler dog eyeing us at the next house across the street. It looked so mean that we asked the men we were talking to if we would be safe to go over there. The man said that he did not think it would be safe, just five days before the dog had bitten someone. Well I was carrying my baby and so we figured perhaps not today, but as we went to the next house on the same side we were on the dog crossed the road towards us. I took note that the men we had just been talking to were now watching carefully to see what happened next, a lady was peering out her window also watching us. I was nervouse but Joe said just keep going that it would be fine. The dog came to us and sniffed us, let us pet him, picked up a ball and wanted us to throw it for him. Joe decided we should try to knock on the door that the dog belonged to and as we approached the dogs house he jumped up and bit Joe...just joking....he did nothing, nothing at all. I think he was even sad as we said good bi to him! Joe prayed before we drove off that the material would be used to bring this hurting nation to the saving knowlege of our LOrd Jesus Christ. The house is slow, Joe is working long hard hours doing the best he can but it takes one man a long time to build a house...we wait patiently at home. It will be lovely when it is complete and I am so proud of him for working so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment