
Here are my beautiful children overlooking the Columbia River after our anniversary picnic. (Isaac our oldest is 15 now and has a full time job so he was not able to make it.)

Dear Mom, Happy Anniversery...OK so we are working on spelling:) My 11 year old son wrote this to me, ten reason why he loves me!!! #6 is my favorite, I let him rub my feet... its the least I can do..tee hee!

This is what I woke up to! A table set with roses and a gift basket at my spot, inside was candles, lotion, body spray, a bath scrubby and dark chocolate covered cherries...ahhh I felt so loved. He was so wise this year to take Heaven with him to shop and approve all the goodies! They both did a great job. Also was a beautiful card from Mr. Wonderful and all our children too! It is the homework and ahead of time preparation that touches my heart the most!

This is the Maryhill Chapel that Joe and I were married in 8 years ago last week. We made a picnic lunch in the picnic basket that our pastor's family had given to us at our wedding and loaded everyone up in the suburban and headed down to Maryhill to visit our "Chapel of Love" .
In honor of our 8th anniversary I have changed the web address from raymiemessenger.blogspot to http://www.lovemypigfarmer.blogspot.com/ ! You see Joe loves to raise his own pork and I love Joe! I do not love the smell of pigs nor the process of actually watching as he kills, hangs, skins and slaps on the kitchen table a pig carcass for the whole family to cut and package...ahhh but I do really love him! So because on our 3rd anniversary he bought two piglets, a boy and a girl, and named them Joe and Raymie I am just going to carry the torch :)
Congratulations Raymie and Joe. What a great tradition to start, May God continue to bless you and your family for many more years to come.
ReplyDeleteyour new friend.
Michelle