Kool-Aid Play dough is so fun to make, it takes about ten minutes and looks and smells better than regular play dough. Heaven and Eve made "Girl Play dough" the other day. ( Heaven made play dough for the boys' birthday but they are not ready to share.) 

Heaven is able to measure everything by herself and Eve thinks that she can! It was hard to keep the boys away because it really is fun to do. Even though they each have their own big bag of play dough, each a different color they did not actually help make it which is by far the funnest part. As soon as theirs dries up or finishes getting ground into the carpet I will take them to the store and let them pick out a fifty-nine cent package of Kool-Aid and let them experience the satisfaction of making your own play-dough!
Your play-dough tip for the day...If you are going to try this do not buy the cream of tartar already packaged, you will save so much by ordering it from Azure Standard or going down to your local health food store and paying a fraction of the cost.
Also we altered the recipie a little, adding more flour till we got the right consistancy.
Green and Purple
MUD,MUD,MUD,MUD,BOYS LOVE MUD
Simeon found a fun way to keep cool! He got a running start and than did a complete butt flop into the mud...look at the smile on his face as he is running, we had a blast cheering him on! Gotta love those boys!

Actually we were not making wishes, we were racing because boys will do anything if you say lets see who can do it the fastest!
I am trying to walk...Its not easy these days. I am 33 weeks pregnant but at my 32 week appointment I was measuring 38 weeks! Ok so he is going to be a big baby or he is just laying really funny, ha ha really funny!
I am making it a point to walk to the end of the road now that I have my new double jogging stroller and no excuses, except that my feet are swollen and I need a hip transplant and it's a hundred degrees here! No I am trying to be tuff and I really do enjoy walking with my children...actually I am walking behind them these days but they are cute to watch! We stop and look at lots of pretty rocks and have dandelion blowing races.

Green and Purple
MUD,MUD,MUD,MUD,BOYS LOVE MUD
Simeon found a fun way to keep cool! He got a running start and than did a complete butt flop into the mud...look at the smile on his face as he is running, we had a blast cheering him on! Gotta love those boys!
Actually we were not making wishes, we were racing because boys will do anything if you say lets see who can do it the fastest!
I am trying to walk...Its not easy these days. I am 33 weeks pregnant but at my 32 week appointment I was measuring 38 weeks! Ok so he is going to be a big baby or he is just laying really funny, ha ha really funny!I am making it a point to walk to the end of the road now that I have my new double jogging stroller and no excuses, except that my feet are swollen and I need a hip transplant and it's a hundred degrees here! No I am trying to be tuff and I really do enjoy walking with my children...actually I am walking behind them these days but they are cute to watch! We stop and look at lots of pretty rocks and have dandelion blowing races.
That has to be just about the funniest picture and story of the little guy I have ever heard or seen (I laughed out loud and every time I look, I laugh again. What great memories you are preserving for your precious children. May God grant you the strength to endure this summer heat while pregnant. Thanks for sharing from your heart. God Bless u
ReplyDeleteThank you Cheryl! I think I will be laughing for a long time too :) He is quite entertaining!
ReplyDelete