background

Monday, November 14, 2011

#37-42

#37 Is it ok to be thankful that company canceled? We love our Bible study group and enjoy our time together but yesterday one by one all but one family canceled and so we went ahead and re-scheduled. I was thankful because I was still wiped out from the Friday night sleepover. Isn't it pathetic that I stayed up 3 hours late and am still paying for it???

#38 Tonight we are eating our garden potatoes! Thankful, yes!

#39 The wind is blowing so hard and it whips the leaves up in a swirling motion that somehow reminds me of a Pooh Bear movie, a blustery day it was yesterday and today. I am thankful for blustery days.

#40 I am thankful for the long nap I got next to Simeon and Eve. Sim had his head resting on me when he fell asleep and my nap dreams were sweet because I could only smell maple syrup coming from his shirt.

#41 Tonight I am thankful that my husband will be here for dinner because the next three nights he will be absent.

#42 I am thankful the coffee a friend made me the other day, I just keep thinking about it. It was so good. I hope she reads this and makes me more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment