background

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

#42-44

#42 Noah and I just finished watching 'Beyond the Gates' about the Rwandan Genocide. It is disturbing but true. There is a line that one survivor says to another, " We were lucky to survive, we have been given more time. We must make the most of it." It drives home so many things to be thankful for. Thankful to live in safety and comfort.

#43 Today I was talking to a mother who is quite miserable and wanting to get her tubes tied after one child, the one making her miserable. The little fella is only 6 months old and absolutely beautiful. This mother was trying to tell me all about her troubles with this little trouble maker and I did not try to sway her from her decision to cut off her womb, I did not say anything. Our minds are different and I was thankful for mine, thankful to love my children.

#44 My husband is on a road trip and sent this text to my email. i love u my girl Can I be thankful for him again??? I am thankful to be his girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment