background

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Eve

Eve to Isaac at breakfast table a few days ago, "Isaac! Guess what tomorrow is!!! ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!"

Simeon to Isaac next, "NO ISAAC. Its Christmas Simeon tomorrow."


Then my Eve who loves to draw and color drew for me a beautiful picture and hung it on the fridge. Joe was standing close and so she drew his attention to the picture and said, "See Dad, this is for your most sweetest precious wife."


Oh Eve I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Bwahaha! Christmas Simeon...too funny! Can't wait to see you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, too cute. You will have to post that picture. You are the sweetest most precious wife, it came from the mouth of babes, so its got to be true. I love to read about your life, it makes me feel closer to you all. I hope we will get a visit again soon.

    love you all.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete