background

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Newness

We just got back from celebrating Hanukkah with friend. We have never done anything like that before so it was very fun. The family ate potato lake's and jelly filled doughnuts and I ate cauliflower and salad. (Diet) I tried to cook the cauliflower to taste like mashed potatoes and then attempted to fry them but it ended up just really mushy, no one asked for the recipe. This diet is going very well. I have lost weight and am feeling empowered not deprived, hallelujah! No carbs or sugar for two weeks! Who da thunk it???Last night we went to a Christmas party, stayed out till two in the morning even. This morning some of the children and I went to my parents church and enjoyed the choirs special Christmas music. My dad sings in the choir and I just love seeing him up there, I hope the children never forget seeing him singing.

I know this isn't much but Micah just came and asked me to lay down with him in bed. I am feeling like that is a really good idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment