Angel Baby was born in a goat barn the coupe and there for does not want to eat or play ruffly with chickens :) She is a Great Pyrenees cross and is absolutely adorable! Here she is at almost 3 months old! Look how big she is already! Heaven wants to say a few things about Angel.
"This is Angel she is about 3 moths old and look at how big she is! I got her as a Christmas present. I named her angel because she is going to be a guarding angel for the chickens. (We thought of A bunch of names like Molly and a bunch of other names ) on Christmas day dad said, " Heaven come hear, I do not know how to say this but how would you like to get a puppy ?" And of course I said "YES!!!" So the next day me and my dad and Micah went to the Moody's house & I got to to pick out angel and bring her home .(HOW EXCITING !!!) When we got home everyone was so excited that we finally got a dog! When we got home we put her in to the chicken coop .(Because she will protect the chickens. ) She cried A little that night. In the morning we let her get used to us. (A couple of weeks later ) when the snow came she HAD A BLAST!!! Well that is it . (Oh and A couple of days ago I tried to get her to pull A sled but she did not like that !!)
Hello My long lost Raymee, I was so very excited to see that you came back to blogging...I missed reading about you and your family, and all things going on. I love your puppy, she is so cute. We just moved recently and we are now on acreage and we have a chicken coop, and 5 stall horse barn, and bunny house...we are soooo excited. I have always dreamed of having our own chickens and maybe some goats, and now we can...only I have no idea how to raise chickens, so I need you to share with me and tell me how easy it is :) I look forward to communicating with you again and just maybe one day we'll actually get to meet. (I think we're closer to you now)
ReplyDelete