Ladies and gentelmen, our faithful blog readers and friends today Giant Oaks has exciting things hapening to share with you :) We have a gust contributer, Heaven Olivia is 10 years old and likes to bake, write stories, listen to Lamp Lighter Theater and Your Story Hour's and read books about dogs and horses. She is a blessing to her family, loving her siblings and mama and daddy in so many ways. She asked if she could share a few things about our family on our blog. ***Please be generous on the comments! *****
Hi, my name is Heaven. I am going to tell you a little about our family. First there is (out of the kid 's ) Noah, he is 13. When he gets up in the morning he reads the Bible and then goes and feeds the chickens (we used to have a pig but it died ) and then he takes a shower and then it is breakfast time . After breakfast we clean up and dad and a boy go to the property and we start school. After school we have lunch . And we clean up and Eve and Simeon & Job go down for a nap and we read books or play . After nap time we clean the house. ( dad is probably home) we start dinner.We clean up A little more and then it is time to eat. After we eat we clean up and then Mom reads our book called Bruchko and then Dad reads the bible .Then we go to bed . THE END!!!
This is fantastic Heaven, I am so glad you shared with us all. I wish I could taste those cookies they look amazing. Maybe you could send me the recipe. They won't be as good if I make them but I/we will think of you all as we enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing what a typical day looks like for you all. Although we have spent some time visiting lately,we kept you all from your normal routines while we were there. And we can't wait to come back again sometime soon! God willing, it will be sooner than later.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the writing, we'll keep checking in to read more.
That was so sweet and what a great idea, to have Heaven post all about a typical day in your home. Great job Heaven...you look like your on your way to becoming a lovely homemaker. I love baking too, those cookies look delicious, so delicious I think I might just have to go bake me some that look just like yours. Way to go on your first post. God Bless you
ReplyDelete