background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Trip to Hawaii

Aloha! This is a late post, in early March we flew to Maui for a week. Doesn't that sound absolutely glamorous! This trip was a huge gift from Joe's parents who payed for everything from rental car, plane tickets, condo to fun stuff for the littles to do on the plane. Our flight was great both ways, the flight crew and passengers praised us for how good our children were. I was a happy mama! If you look really-really-really close in this picture you can see a pink dot. That's me! I am surfing the waves in Hawaii. I think I am a natural!


Heaven and Jo-Bo-Bo-Bo standing with their backs to the ocean. This was right in front of the condo that we stayed in. From this view we were able to see many a whale splashing and blowing. (What you are seeing though in the background are a few boats.)I LOVE THIS FISH! I think he/she loves me too. Doesn't it look like a friend fish? I think it was trying to talk to me.
Noah got a little sun, actually he got a LOT of sun. He blistered and peeled and resembled a lobster, a good looking lobster of course :)
We walked through a jungle to go snorkeling at a great spot and passed by this amazing tree. I had the twins go stand in front of it to add a scale for size. In Hawaii their are wild chickens everywhere and the jungle was full of roosters cock-a-doodle-dooing.
This is the seven boys at the aquarium. Just saying "7 boys" makes my heart swell. I love my many mini manly men.
These outfits were only $1 on clearance at WallMart at the end of the summer 2011. Simeon loved wearing the same matching clothes as his really big brothers wore!
My kids love to stand from tallest to shortest, I just happened to have the camera to catch this very natural pose :)
LOVE THE COLORS. His towel and swim shirt match the ocean. This was a beautiful beach, great sand and the waves were amazing!
Can your kid do this? Just wondering...mine can!

1 comment:

  1. Raymie, these are great!! It looks like you had the beaches almost to yourselves!! The book you made was great, too - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete