- I love your eyes that smile.
- I love seeing the caller i.d. with your name on it.
- I love it when you call just to say you love me.
- I love waving good-bi to you from our big front window.
- I love seeing you pull in the drive way coming home and smiling at each other through the window.
- I love your smile and your gentle ways.
- I love the way your eyes say more than your lips.
- I love how you love me, protect me, comfort me, council me, share with me, and stand by me.
- I love that you read the Bible to us twice a day and pray with us and for us.
- I love it when you share your visions and goals with me, day dreaming with you about someday...
- I love the way you delight in our children, the way you compete for their hearts.
- I love that you love our babies and beg me for more.
- I love your heart.
- I love watching you ride on your lawn mower.
- I smile at the thought of you on your dirt bike, knowing how much you enjoy playing.
- I love watching you play, knowing how hard you work.
- I love hearing you say, "Oh baby, you really love me!" when cook your favorite foods.
- I love watching you work, seeing how smart you are.
- I love your ambition, your crazy ideas that work.
- I love your hunger for Heaven and winning lost souls.
- I love your carhart pants and hoodie sweatshirts.
- I love talking about our future and knowing we will always be together, for ever and ever.
- I love the way you kiss my neck to say hi and bi.
- I love that you will follow me to the gas station to pump my gas.
- I love our few and far between dates but I love our daily life together even more.
- I love that all our dates include Home Depot.
- I love that you know me better than I know myself and that I can ask you how I really feel about things.
- I love watching really low budgeted, poorly made and bad acting movies with you that do not defile our minds and have good messages in them.
- I love watching you do flips off of the diving board.
- I love your Krav Maga moves, the way you sneak up on your boys and put them in headlocks while they are cleaning the kitchen.
- I love our life. Our dirty windows, our smudgy walls, our second hand furniture our plastic picnic plates, cups and bowls. I love our noise, our babies, our friendships, our goals, I love you.
background
Monday, February 14, 2011
31 Reasons I Love My Pig Farmer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment